Marketing Executive – Referral Sales
Posted on 2018-02-22 15:19
Key areas of responsibility:
Responsible for the generation of increased revenue by the Hospital, for increases in numbers of patients of the hospital, and increase in the number of third party paying customers of the hospital.
Main Job Tasks:
To ensure expense lines of the Marketing department is within budgeted expenses.
· Create and maintain a Database of referring doctors, Hospitals, Clinics etc.
· Establish regular contact & engage with entire referral channel through personal visits, events, communication, etc.
· Achieve targeted revenues through referrals to Hospitals.
· Conduct outreach clinics to showcase Hospital capabilities in the community.
· Report daily work, events, campaigns on the company CRM
· Participate as an assistant to the Marketing Manager in these negotiations through the provision of information about prices and / or costs, suggested health care package programs, or other data as requested by the GM.
· Coordinate and manage specific requirements requested by third party customers, i.e., customised reports etc., Respond to all enquiries by third party customers. Refer all complaints to the customer service department, but monitor complaints to assure that responses to third party customers are made on timely basis.
· Assist the Marketing Manager on various community related programmes developed by the communication department of the company e.g.,
a) Health talks and community education programmes
b) Health camps : client contact programmes
c) CME programmes, wellness programmes, Columbia kids programme
d) Soccer programme
e) Special events
· Assist the Marketing Manager in Developing an annual marketing plan and budget for the hospital
· Assists the Finance Department of the Hospital in debt collection when necessary.
· Monitor the business of competitors in the market. Provide to the Marketing Manager about overall market conditions as requested.
· follow the PMS schedule as per the PMS guidelines
· Participate in REDS activity as when organised by the unit.
Any Graduation with PGD in Marketing