Whitefield - Doctors
Dr. Rani Susan Abraham
Ph.D, Masters and Bachelor's in Psychology, Diploma in Counselling, Family Constellation Therapy
Dr Rani Susan Abraham is passionate about counselling and promoting mental health awareness. She has travelled extensively and lived in various parts of the world. Her hobbies include reading and playing badminton.
Her therapeutic style encompasses an ecumenical approach using schools of thoughts such as Systemic Constellation model, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Humanistic theory, Existential Therapy, Psychoanalytical model.
- Adolescent issues
- Depression, Anxiety, Anger Management issues
- Pre-Marital counselling, Marital and other Relationship issues
- Elder care/childcare/parenting issues
- Stress involved in Relocation, Jobs, Balance of work and family, Separation/loss/Grief.
- Guidance and counselling with SEN (for kids and parents)
- Any issues that affects normal adaptation and functioning
Total Experience: Over 15 Years
- Comes with 15 years expertise in the fields of Therapy and Coaching
- A gold medallist for both Graduate and Master’s Programme's in Psychology, she did her Ph.D. in Psychology. The Variables of her Thesis include Personality, Stress management and Academics
- She is certified in Counselling Therapy, CBT and Family Constellation Therapy
- She conducts regular life-skills based workshops and lectures in various corporate offices, schools and colleges and serves in advisory panels of organisations promoting Mental Health Awareness
- She has served as the Corporate Counsellor for Hindustan Unilever's R&D Centre
- She is a visiting consultant at RXDX Teleradiology Diagnostic Clinic, Brookfield’s