Whitefield - Doctors
Dr. Ramya V. Raghavan
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DNB
Consultant - Internal Medicine and Diabetology
Dr Ramya V Raghavan is the Consultant in the Department of Internal Medicine and Diabetology at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield. Having finished her MD in General Medicine, she has gained experience in the management of the critically ill. She is a specialist who applies scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness. She has been trained in handling multiple health conditions from acute to chronic illnesses.
She oversees the many decisions involved in a patient’s care, and coordinates all the other services the patient may need – including those from other specialists. She has independently managed individuals with life-style and non-communicable diseases such as diabetes and hypertension. She has always been driven by academics and research and has published many research articles.
- Management of Diabetes
- Acute and chronic infections
Total Experience: Over 14 Years
- Dr Ramya V Raghavan is the Consultant in the Department of Internal Medicine at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield.
- She has immense experience in managing in patients and outpatients independently.
- She has been practicing as a Diabetologist since 2004.
- She was associated with Apollo Clinic, Whitefield as Consultant Physician and Diabetologist.
- She has worked as Assistant Professor in the Medicine Department of Vydehi Institute of Medical Science and Research for a period of 2 years.
- She was at Wockhardt Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road as a clinical associate in medicine.
- She also has experience working in Apoorva Diagnostics, Indiranagar, Bangalore for 3 years.
- She has worked as Registrar of Medicine at St. Philomena’s Hospital, Vivek Nagar, Bangalore.