Whitefield - Doctors
Dr. Jigyasa Tewari
MBBS, MD (Neurology), Fellowship Clinical Neurophysiology
Consultant - Neurologist and Clinical Neurophysiologist
Dr Jigyasa Tewari is a Consultant Neurologist, having the skill to monitor progress and outcomes of patients with neurological issues. She is adept in performing thrombolytic procedures for acute ischemic stroke. She is skilled in doing lumbar puncture and can independently perform and interpret NCV, EMG, EEG and various other procedures required.
She has special interest in dealing with neurological cases such as strokes, headaches and epilepsy. He is experienced in handling acute head trauma. She brings latest research into her practice, and ensures that treatment has the best modalities for better cure.
- Migraine and other headaches
- Tremors and movement disorders
- Memory issues and dementia
Total Experience: Over 10 Years
- Dr Jigyasa Tewari is the Consultant Neurologist at Columbia Asia, Whitefield
- She is associated with Lybrate TeleNeurology consultations for over 1 year
- She was the Neurology Physician (+ telestroke consultant) at Merit Health Madison, Canton MS and at St. Dominic’s Neuroscience Associates, Jackson MS from a period of 2 years
- She was the Neurophysiology Fellow at the University Pittsburgh Medical Center from 2010 to 2014
- She was also associated as an extern with the Dept of Neurology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India prior to Neurology residency