Whitefield - Doctors
Dr. Himanshu Singhal
MBBS, M.D (OB&G), Post Doc Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Consultant - Reproductive Medicine (Infertility Specialist)
Dr. Himanshu Singhal is trained and qualified Reproductive Endocrinologist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield. Having been trained in Reproductive Medicine at CMC Vellore, she is adept in out patient work up, investigation, counseling & management of male & female infertility patients and has performed Ovulation induction, follicular monitoring by transvaginal sonography, Intrauterine insemination(IUI), In vitro fertilisation (IVF), Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), Diagnostic laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromoperfusion.
She has extensive experience in care of high risk pregnancies with state of art fetal monitoring. She has performed many caesarean sections including ones for complicated labour and caesarean hysterectomies. She has independently handled a variety of complicated Gynaecological cases and performed hysterectomies. She has handled other Gynaecological surgeries like vaginoplasty and genitoplasty. Her area of special interest is endoscopic surgery and has performed laparoscopic surgeries. She is regularly involved in academics and research, and brings the latest evidence into practice for better outcomes.
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Gynaecologic Endocrinology
- High risk pregnanciesa
- Infertility treatments
Total Experience: Over 15 Years
- Dr. Himanshu Singhal is the Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield
- Consultant at Milann Fertility Centre, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
- She has over 5 years of experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and over 3 years experience in reproductive medicine.
- She also has teaching experience at St John’s Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore during her Senior Residency and at Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, Tamilnadu during her Fellowship