Whitefield - Doctors
Dr. Aditya Shah
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Gastroenterology)
Consultant - Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
Dr Aditya Shah has experience in treating digestive and liver diseases. He has done more than 1000 endoscopic and colonoscopic procedures. Have managed cases related to Gastroenterology and Hepatology on both OP and IP basis. He has always been eager to contribute towards newer advances in the field of Gastroenterology. He has attended a number of state level, national and international conferences.
- GI Motility disorders, including Achalasia cardia
- Oesophageal and rectal manometry
- Pancreatic endoscopic therapy for chronic pancreatitis and pseudocysts
- IBD (Ulcerative colitis and Crohns disease)
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic UGIscopy and Colonoscopy
- Esophageal Dilatations, Polypectomy, EVL, Endotherapy
Total Experience: Over 10 Years
Dr Aditya Shah is the Consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield. He worked at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital as Clinical Assistant in ICU for a period of 1 year. He has undergone compulsory rotating internship of 1 year duration in various branches of medicine and surgery, gaining experience in multiple departments.