Mysore - Nephrology and Renal Transplant
Department of Nephrology and Renal Transplant at Columbia Asia Hospital – Mysore offers a variety of options for those afflicted by kidney diseases. The team consists of consultants led by Dr. Ajit Huilgol and Dr. Sundar Shankaran who bring with them excellence and experience from premier institutions in India and abroad. Rigorous precautions are taken for patients suffering from Hepatitis B and C and dialysis for such patients is done on a separate machine.
Treatments and Procedures
- Treatment for acute renal failure and chronic renal failure
- Management of acute and chronic nephritis, nephrotic syndrome
- Management of reno vascular hypertension and collagen vascular disorders
- Renal disorders due to systemic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Kidney transplant: living and cadaveric
Tags: Nephrology, Renal Transplant, Kidney Transplant, Dialysis, Organ Transplantation, Cost in India, Transplant Doctor, Hemodialysis, Plasmapheresis, Columbia Asia Hospital - Mysore, Karnataka