Hebbal - Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry at Columbia Asia Hospital - Hebbal, Bangalore is committed to providing comprehensive, co-ordinated and compassionate psychiatric care to children, adolescents and adults. The focus is on providing psychiatric, psychological and behavioural health services for all age groups in a friendly and caring atmosphere. The care is customised to the patient’s needs using various modalities of treatment, which are usually on an outpatient basis.
The care for children includes evaluation and psycho-educational testing for learning disabilities which includes IQ tests, personality assessment, ADHD assessment and self-inventory scales. Children are evaluated for autism spectrum diseases and treated appropriately with a multipronged approach that includes counselling, behavioural therapy and medication.
Treatments and Procedures
- Family counselling services
- Paediatric psychiatric care
- Marriage counselling services
- Individual, group, couples and family therapy
- Evaluation and treatment for substance abuse, depression and anxiety
- Management of autism, Aspergers syndrome and conduct disorders
- Counselling for post-traumatic stress disorders and patient at risk for suicide
- Specialised services for children and adolescents with behavioural problems
- Diagnosis, treatment and cognitive therapy for mental ailments in children
- Parent and child behaviour management and child coping skills therapy
- Evaluation and management of mental illnesses of the elderly
- Diagnosis and treatment of dementia, sleep disorders, Alzheimer's and late-onset schizophrenia.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Program
- Cognitive behavioural treatment program
Tags: Columbia Asia Hospital India, Hospitals, Hebbal, Bangalore, India, Psychiatric Care, Psychological, Behavioral Therapy, Health Services, Diagnosis, Treatment, Testing, IQ Tests, Personality Assessment, ADHD, Autism, Medication, Family Counselling Services, Pediatric, Marriage Counseling, Family Therapy, Aspergers Syndrome, Conduct Disorders, Substance Abuse, Depression, Anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress, Dementia, Sleep Disorders, Alzheimers, Schizophrenia