Sarjapur Road - Doctors
MBBS, MD (OBG), MRCOG,
Certificate in OB Ultrasound, Thyroid Disorders, Sexual Medicine
Consultant – Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr Tejaswini is a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a distinguished academic career having vast experience in performing normal and assisted deliveries and caesarean sections. She encourages normal delivery and also handles high risk pregnancies, like gestational diabetes, hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, pre-term delivery as well as in emergency situations. She has performed large number of MTPs and has managed threatened abortions, missed abortions etc.
She has expertise in performing surgeries in women, viz Total abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, and emergency procedures for post partum hemorrhage and ruptured ectopic pregnancy and diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures. She is also well experienced in the management of infertility and gynecological disorders like abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, polycystic ovarian disease and ovarian pathology.
Her skills in performing dia colposcopy, hysteroscopy and other minimally invasive surgeries are well established. She is very committed to her profession and undergoes periodic skill improvement training and orientation to recent developments to be updated to current practices. She subscribes to evidence based management and follows international and national protocols in patient care.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Treatment of infertility
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- Women care centre, Electronic city , Bangalore from January 2014 till date
- Narayana Multi-specialty hospital, HSR Layout, Bangalore from January 2015 till date
- Gynaecologist Consultant at The Apollo Clinic & Surgical Centre, Electronics City from January 2012 to January 2015
- Assistant Professor Vydehi Institute of Medical College and Research from January 2012 to January 2015
- Consultant gynaecologist at Ramakrishna hospital Jayanagar, Bangalore from July 2010 to January 2012
- Senior Resident St Johns Medical College Hospital from August 2009 to July 2010
- Honorary consultant at KC General Hospital, Bangalore from May 2009 to July 2009
- Tutor Department of OBGYN, MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore from 2006 to 2009