Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Tanisha Mehta
B.SC (Dietetics), M.Sc(Dietetics and Food Service), Advanced Nutrition Supplementation
Consultant - Dietician and Nutritionist
Ms Tanisha Mehta is the Head of Department of Nutrition & Dietetics at Columbia Asia hospital Sarjapur road.
After completing B.Sc. in Food Nutrition & Dietetics, Ms Mehta pursued PG Diploma in Culinary Science and MSc in Nutrition. She has a vast experience spanning plus 8 years in Nutrition and Dietetics. Ms Mehta is an Executive member of The Indian Dietetic Association (IDA), Nutritionist Society of India and Renal Disease counsellor. She has contributed numerous articles in journals and papers- DNA/ Mumbai Mirror, authored chapters in books- SNDT Publications/ Delivered lectures- Annual IDA meet and given television and newspaper interviews on topics related to nutrition- Zee news.
Ms Tanisha Mehta is a highly experienced dietician with expertise in planning, execution of wellness programs with a focus on diet modification. She is well versed in individual and group diet consultation and group yoga sessions. She is responsible for healthy meal suggestions to patients and the cafeteria and is an expert in planning patient specific menus keeping in mind the nutritional requirement and individual taste.
She is proficient in nutritional assessment, screening and diet counselling keeping in mind the therapeutic needs of an individual. She plans for tube feeds and is an advisor of TPN formulas. Interprets patient data and suitably modifies nutritional plans.
She excels in diet planning for critically ill patients and pre and post operative patients.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Research in Clinical Nutrition
- Diet planning for Therapeutic and Metabolic Disorders
- Trained Power Yoga and Pilates
- Tube feed Planning and Infant Nutrition
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- Sodexo Onsite Food Solutions – Senior Dietician- Corporate from February 2016 till date
- Clinical Dietician- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital & Research Centre from November 2014 till January 2016
- Health spring Medical Centre (Wellspring Healthcare pvt Ltd)- Senior Dietician from November 2013 November 2014
- KJ Somaiya Medical and Nursing College – Sion, Faculty professor from 2013 to 2015
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital- Officer- Nutrition Therapy from June 2011 to November 2013