Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Sheelu Srinivas
MBBS, M.S (Otorhinolaryngology- ENT), Dip in Otorhinolaryngology
Senior Consultant - ENT Sarjapur Road and Head of Cochlear Implant Program Bangalore
Dr Sheelu Srinivas has an experience of over 20 years with accomplishments including developing a state of art ENT department. She is the Consultant ENT Surgeon with special interest in Otology & Paediatrics at Columbia Asia Hospital, Sarjapur.
She has experience in starting and developing ENT department at Wockhardt Hospitals and was also involved in the Cochlear Implant Program in Wockhardt Hospitals. She has been successfully running specialised Pediatric ENT services including airway, swallowing & drooling assessments & surgical management at Spastics Society. She closely works with pediatricians & special educators & therapists for deaf & syndromic children. Her core specialties include Otology, Nasal Endoscopy, Pediatric ENT and in promoting empathy during treatment.
- Endoscopic sinus surgeries
- Pediatric ENT
- Deafness management
- Cochlear implantation
Total Experience: Over 20 Years of Experience
- Dr Sheelu Srinivas is the Consultant ENT Surgeon at Columbia Asia Hospital, Sarjapur.
- She manages the Dr Sheelu's ENT & Cochlear Implant Center.
- Associated with Rainbow Hospital as Pediatric ENT surgeon.
- Consultant ENT & Cochlear Implant Surgeon at Fortis Hospitals for over 8 years.
- Honorary ENT Consultant at Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health and Spastics Society of Karnataka.
- Associate Specialist / Locum Consultant at North Manchester NHS.
- Received training from the Cochlear Implant and Brainstem Implant Unit mentored by Professor Levent Seneroglu, Hacettepe Üniversitesi and from the Airway Unit of Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland.