Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Sagar Sharma H.S
MBBS, Dip Child Health, DNB (Pediatrics), Fellowship in Perinatology
Consultant – Pediatrician and Neonatologist
Dr Sagar HS is a specialist in Pediatrician and Neonatologist with a patient oriented focus in his practice of pediatrics and neonatology. He had a distinguished academic career, which laid a strong foundation giving him a broad insight into the subject as he acquired all the necessary skills to deal with the vast and challenging problems encompassing the field of pediatrics and critical care management of newborn
He has experience in handling a broad range of cases in the neonatal intensive care unit, especially those infants requiring critical care due to congenital defects, complex heart disease and extreme prematurity.
He has excellent clinical skills in management of basic and advanced airways in pediatric and neonatal age group, difficult airway, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and invasive monitoring. His expertise is in the excellent management in NICU level III.
His special interest is in management of medical emergencies in neonates, nutritional disorders and promotes exclusive breast feeding practices.
He specializes in empathetic counselling of parents of neonates, especially those needing long term support and care, including hospitalization.
He is a professional who values ethics and practices evidence based medicine and follows international and national protocols in patient management. His vision is to make neonatal care accessible to the needy at an affordable cost and with excellent clinical outcomes.
- Management of critical care amongst newborn
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- Consultant Neonatologist & Paediatrician in Motherhood Hospital, Sarjapur road, Bangalore from September 2015 till date
- Consultant Neonatologist in Sparsh Super Speciality Hospital, Bangalore from November 2014 to September 2015
- Junior Consultant in Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore from July 2013 to October 2014
- Fellowship in Perinatology(Neonatology) in Columbia Asia Hospital, Yeshwantpur from June 2012 to June 2013
- DNB Resident in Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore from February 2010 to febrauary 2012
- Senior Resident Paediatrics in Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Bangalore December 2009 to January 2010
- Resident doctor in Dr Srinivas Children Hospital, Miraj, Maharastra. From August 2007 to January 2008