Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Narayan Swamy Moola
MBBS, Diploma (Anesthesiology), DNB (Anesthesiology)
Indian Diploma (Critical Care Medicine), ACLS Instructor Course
Consultant – Intensivist
Dr Narayan Swamy Moola is a Senior Consultant, in Critical Care Medicine with a distinguished academic career, having trained extensively in some of the best centers in the country. He was instrumental in planning and commissioning of level 3 ICUs in previous assignments.
He has experience in handling a spectrum of cases in the intensive care unit, especially post operative cases that have undergone cardiac, thoracic, vascular, neurosurgical, urological and gastroenterological surgeries. He has been involved in management of post transplant cases.
He has excellent clinical skills in management of basic and advanced airway management, difficult airway, awake blind nasal intubation with airway blocks and fiberoptic intubation, rapid sequence intubation, lumbar puncture, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and invasive monitoring.
His special interest is in management of medical emergencies like myocardial infarction, diabetic ketoacidosis, pulmonary edema, asthma, COPD, seizures
He is a professional who values ethics and practices evidence based medicine and follows international and national protocols in patient management.
- Management of cardiac critical care patients
- ARDS, multiple organ support and obstetric critical care
Total Experience: Over 14 Years
- Worked as registrar in anesthesia and critical care in Nephrology-Urology Trust, from Bangalore India July 2003 - Dec 2003
- Junior Consultant-Anaesthesia & Trauma at Varalaxmi Nursing Home, Bangalore, India from Jan- May 2004
- Junior Consultant – Critical Care at Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore, India from June 2004 -April 2008
- Consultant – Critical Care at Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore, India from May 2008- May 2013
- Consultant – incharge, Critical Care Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Whitefield from June 2013- July 2014
- Senior Consultant- Critical Care at Aster CMI, Hebbal, Bangalore from August 2014 to date