Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Kriti Singh
MBBS, MD (Biochemistry),
Internal Auditor and Quality Management Systems Certificate course
Junior Consultant - Biochemist
Dr Kriti Singh is a medical doctor who has qualified in MD Biochemistry and is proficient in clinical biochemistry, validation and interpretation of patient reports, quality control and documentation as per NABL standards.
Her skills in managing the biochemistry laboratory meet with the stringent NABL and ISO 15189:2012 standards and have enabled her to build in processes like regular calibration of equipment, and quality assurance in Laboratory.
She is skilled in maternal screening dual marker reporting using Ssdw and Perkin Elmers.
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Cancer Biochemistry and Immunochemistry
- Quality Assurance
Total Experience: Over 2 Years
- Tutor at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal from May 2012 to April 2015
- Consultant Biochemist in RV Metropolis Healthcare & Diagnostic Center, Malleswaram from December 2015 to March, 2016
- Junior Consultant Biochemist & Quality Manager in Columbia Asia Hospital Hebbal, Bangalore from April, 2016 to October, 2017
- Junior Consultant Biochemist in Columbia Asia Hospital Sarjapur Road, Bangalore from October, 2017 till date