Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Jyoti Kala
MBBS, MS (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MRCOG
Consultant – Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr Jyoti Kala is a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a distinguished academic career having vast experience in performing normal and assisted deliveries and caesarean sections. She encourages normal delivery and also handles high risk pregnancies, like gestational diabetes, hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, pre-term delivery as well as in emergency situations.
She has expertise in performing surgeries in women, viz Total abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, and emergency procedures for post partum hemorrhage and ruptured ectopic pregnancy and laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures. She is also well experienced in the management of infertility and gynecological disorders like abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, polycystic ovarian disease and ovarian pathology.
Her skills in performing colposcopy, hysteroscopy and other minimally invasive surgeries are well established. She is very committed to her profession and undergoes periodic skill improvement training and orientation to recent developments to be updated to current practices. She subscribes to evidence based management and follows international and national protocols in patient care.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Treatment of infertility
Total Experience: Over 7 Years
- Consultant at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, HSR Layout form June 2016 till October 2017
- Junior Consultant at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Whitefield from May 2015 till June 2016.
- Senior Registrar in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sakra Hospital, Bangalore from March 2014 to May 2015
- Senior Registrar in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at St.John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore from August 2013 to March 2014
- Specialist at Yash Aman Hospital, Jodhpur from Feb 2012 to December 2012
- Observership in the Gynecological Oncology Division, at National University Hospital, Singapore, 2011
- Clinical attachment at Parkway Fertility Centre, Mt. Elizabeth hospital, Singapore, from 2010 to 2011