Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Jayashree R
MBBS, Diploma (Clinical Research), MD (Microbiology)
Infection Control Course, Internal Auditors Course
Consultant - Microbiology
Dr Jayashree is a highly experienced microbiologist, who has trained in one of the best institutions in the country. Her education has provided a strong background for her career in microbiology.
She is proficient in clinical microbiology and various aspects of diagnostic microbiology. She has in depth knowledge of the latest laboratory techniques, mycology, bacteriology, parisitology and virology. Has been instrumental in the initiation of Mycobacteriology in the scope of diagnostic services at Columbia Asia.
As a clinical microbiologist has been actively involved in the infection control aspects & also on adhering to Antibiotic Stewardship.
The accuracy of her reports is attributable to her quest for quality and has inculcated systems for daily monitoring of quality, initiating corrective and preventive actions.
- Infection Control/Antibiotic Stewardship
Total Experience: Over 5 Years
- St Johns Medical College as a Lecturer in Microbiology from 2012 till 2014
- St Johns Medical College as a Tutor cum postgraduate from 2009 to 2012
- Resident and clinical research associate from 2003 to 2005 in the department of pulmonary and sleep medicine at Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore
- Consultant Microbiologist, Infection Control Officer, Columbia Asia Hospital 2014 till date