Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Arun Madhav Mhaskar
MBBS, MD (OBG), M.Phil (Hospital and Health Management)
Consultant – Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr Arun Mahesh Mhaskaris a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a distinguished academic career having vast experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology at a tertiary care hospital for over 3 decades.
He performs normal and assisted deliveries and caesarean sections and believes in encourages normal delivery and also handles high risk pregnancies, like gestational diabetes, hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, pre-term delivery as well as in emergency situations.
He has expertise in performing surgeries in women, viz Total abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, and emergency procedures for post partum hemorrhage and ruptured ectopic pregnancy and diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures.
He is very committed to his profession and subscribes to evidence based management and follows international and national protocols in patient care. His ethical practices is what has brought a large number of patients seeking his professional service.
- High Risk Pregnancies like Gestational Diabetes, Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy, Pre-Term Delivery as well as emergency Situations
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Total Experience: Over 36 Years (Post MD)
- Research Officer, Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi from June 1982 to January 1984
- Senior Resident (Chief Resident) Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, (J.I.P.M.E.R.), Pondicherry from January 1984 to March 1986
- Assistant Professor, Obst & Gyne St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore from April 1986 to June 1992
- Associate Professor, Obst & Gyne.,St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore from July 1992 to May 1994
- Professor of Obst & Gynae., St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore from St Johns Medical College, Bangalore from June 1994 to August 2012
- Professor & Head of Obst & Gynae., St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore from January 2001 to January 2005
- Prof & Head unit 1 Ob Gyn St John’s Medical College Bangalore from January 2005 to August 2012
- Visiting Consultant Manipal Hospitals, Bangalore from August 2012 till date