Pune - Doctors
Dr. Manish Bajpayee
MBBS, MD (Psychiatry)
Consultant - Psychiatrist
Dr. Manish Bajpayee has joined Columbia Asia Hospital as a senior psychiatrist with rich experience of more than 21 years. He is well versed with adolescent and adult Psychiatric issues. Not only he is HOD of Department of Psychiatry in Medical College but also the examiner, teacher and PG guide to the students.
He is a team member of suicide prevention and combating battlefield stress for combat officers and soldiers. He was the first one to start to play therapy center in CH (Pune). He is also instrumental in setting up sleep lab and electro convulsive therapy in CH.
- Research on effect of ECT on plasma levels of adrenaline, Noradrenaline and Dopamine in depressed patients
- Study on psychiatric aspect of Hysterectomy
- Study on psychopathology of adolescent group going to school
- Interested in study of adolescent crisis over a calendar year presenting to ER of tertiary care hospitals
- Personality disorder and frontal lobe deficiencies as cause for relapse in treated patients for alcohol dependence syndrome
- Anxiety and depression as prognostic indicators in irritable bowel syndrome
Total Experience: Over 20 Years
- Professor and Head of Department, Department Institute of Medical Education and Research Pune, Maharashtra (MIMER) 2012-2015
- Administrative and clinical in charge of a CH(EC) Kolkata.2009 -2012
- PROFESSOR AND POST GRADUATE -Administrative and clinical supervisor of CH (SC) Pune.
- Headed both administratively and psychiatric Centre at CH(NC) Udhampur. 2003- 2006
- In charge administration, in charge clinical at CH(SC) Pune.
- Assistant professor(lecturer)of AFMC) 1999-2003
- Administration and clinical head of B0 Jabalpur. 1996-1999