Pune - Doctors
Dr. Arvind Kumar Tiwari
MBBS, DMRD, DNB (Radiology)
consultant - Radiology
Dr. Arvind Kumar Tiwari is a specialist in Radiodiagnosis at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. He is well qualified and has completed his M.B.B.S from Rajiv Gandhi Medical College & Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital in Thane. He then went on to attain his D.M.R.D in Medical Radio Diagnosis. He has further expanded his specialization by attaining his D.N.B in Radiodiagnosis . He has gained extensive experience of 9 years post his D.N.B. Before having attained his D.N.B he has worked at LokmanyaTilak Municipal Medical College & Hospital as a House Officer and has also held a teaching post, where he had regular teaching sessions for junior radiologists, radiographers and undergraduate students. He then moved further up and held the post of Senior Resident in the Hospital. He has worked in very renowned hospitals in Mumbai as Associate consultant and clinical associate. His expertise lies in PTC, Arenal and venous angiography, ultrasound, vascular & DSA and sinusograms. During his period of residency the following Studies and Case Reports were published: ‘Giant Cystic Meconium Peritonitis’ and ‘A Magnetic Resonance Urography: A one-stop shop for Pelvic Endometriosis’.
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography (PTC)
- Arterial and Venous angiography
- Bronchial Artery embolisation
- Barium meals, Barium swallows, Small bowel enemas, Barium meal follow-through's. Barium enemas
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG), Intravenous Urography (IVU), Micturating Cystourethrography (MCU), percutaneous nephrograms
- Computed Tomography
- Vascular and OSA
Total Experience: Over 09 years
- House Officer, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & Hospital, Mumbai.
- Teacher, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & Hospital, Mumbai.
- Senior resident, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & Hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant in private set up (Darshan Imaging Centre, Kalyan)