Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Taposim Nath
MBBS, MD (Emergency Medicine)
Consultant - Emergency Medicine
Dr Taposim Nath is a qualified physician with specialized training in Emergency Medicine. He has experience in handling patients in critical conditions and can perform the required procedures for the management of clinical emergency. He has been certified by American Heart Association and American Society of Surgery and Trauma as ACLS, BLS and ATLS Instructor.
Apart from the specialty training he has been gained experience in the department of Trauma and Burns unit and Intensive Care Units at South City Hospital, Assam. He is experienced in providing specialized medical care to treat various illness, diseases and injuries coming to the emergency department, which is run on evidence-based protocols.
He explains procedures and discusses medical tests to patients and family members and provides comprehensive medical care to all his patients.He has always been keen on the academics and actively involved in conducting workshops and Continued Medical Education Programs. He is the prime faculty for PGDEM courses for over 3 years.
- ACLS, BLS and ATLS procedures
- Management of clinical emergency
- Plural & ascietic tapping
- Fluid management
Total Experience: Over 10 Years
- Consultant Emergency Medicine at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palma vihar
- Attending Consultant and Co-Ordinator Emergency Medicine at Saket City Hospital, New Delhi
- Junior Resident at South City Hospital, Silchar, Assam