Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Sunil Singla
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Consultant - Neurology
Dr. Sunil Singla is a Consultant Neurologist, having the skill to monitor progress and outcomes of patients with neurological issues including neurocritical care. He is adept in performing thrombolytic procedures for acute ischemic stroke. He is adequately skilled in doing lumbar puncture and nerve-muscle biopsies and can independently perform and interpret NCV, EMG, EEG and various other procedures required.
He has special interest in dealing with neurological cases such as strokes and epilepsy. He is experienced in handling acute head trauma. He has evidence based practice, and is involved in presenting and publishing research work in National and International Forums. He brings latest research into his practice, and ensures that treatment has the best modalities for better cure.
- Migraine and other headaches
- Neuro-critically ill
- Neuromuscular disorders
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- Dr. Sunil Singla is Consultant Neurologist at Columbia Asia Hospital
- He has over 7 years of cumulative residency experience in various capacities
- He was the Asst Professor in the Department of General Medicine, Baroda Medical College, Baroda for a period of 1 year
- At GB Pant Hospital, he was working as a post-doctoral fellow in the department of Neurology