Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Sunil Singh
MBBS, MD ( Anesthesiology)
Head of Department & Senior Consultant Anesthesiology
Dr Sunil Singh is the Head of Department & Senior Consultant in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar. He has received training and has experience in various procedures. He has a vast experience in practicing safe anaesthesia during disaster management and field surgical conditions. He has shouldered the responsibility of developing the operation theatre and Intensive Care Unit in new hospital facilities, where he was instrumental in the creating departmental manuals, policies and procedures.
He is adept in providing anesthesia services right from pre-anesthesia checks to post-operative anesthesia care. He has extensive experience in management of the ICU and various ventilator strategies. He also handles acute pain management to ensure quick recovery and optimum outcomes of surgical patients. He has been involved in teaching students and junior residents and actively participates in conferences and medical programs.
- Arterial and CVP lines
- OT and ICU management
- Intubations and operative care
- Acute pain management
Total Experience: Over 35 Years
- Dr Sunil Singh is the Head of Department and Senior Consultant in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar
- He has served the Indian Armed Forces for over 25 years. During his army service he has had extensive exposure to field surgical conditions and disaster management
- Associated with Max Healthcare and Dr BL Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi as Senior Consultant in Anesthesia
- He headed the department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at Rockland Hospital, Dwarka for a period of 4 years
- He was also the Hospital Consultant at Aakash Healthcare, New Delhi, where he was involved in providing technical guidance in developing the organizational organogram