Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Shalini Garwin Bliss
B.Sc (Nutrition), M.Sc (Foods and Nutrition)
Ms. Shalini Garwin Bliss is working as the Executive in the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar. She is involved in planning and prescribing therapeutic diets for all admitted patients at the hospital, keeping in view their food intolerances and current medical condition.
She assess and counsels individuals based on their specific medical nutrition requirements. She provides expert advise for the team and is also involved in facilitating and conducting group nutrition sessions. She also monitors patients requiring artificial nutrition support such as enteral tube feeding and has knowledge about the nutritional supplements that can be used.
She is also available for OP consultations for nutrition, where she would screen and assess for the nutritional status and plan the diet according to the therapeutic requirements. She regularly participates in continuous medical education programs, involved in training and development and corporate sessions.
- Nutrition management of diabetes and other lifestyle diseases
- Pediatric nutrition
- Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation
- Weight management
- Critical Care Nutrition
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- Ms. Shalini Garwin Bliss is the Executive Dietician at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar.
- She was associated with Artemis Health Institute, Gurgoan as Senior Executive-Dietetics for a period of 6 years.
- She was the Junior Dietician at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi for 2 years.