Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Dhara B Shah
MBBS, MD (Medical Microbiology), Post Doctoral Certificate Course in Infectious Diseases, FRC in Path Medical Microbiology
Consultant - Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases
Dr Dhara B Shah is the Consultant in the Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar. She ensures timely interpretation, reporting and authorization of specimen results. She ensures timely interpretation, reporting and authorization of specimen results.
Her areas of interest include rapid diagnosis of infectious diseases, newer antimicrobials, emerging pathogens and infection control. She is also involved in laboratory quality assurance program and contributes to continuing education in microbiology and hospital infection control. She is involved in clinical research and has published papers in national and international conferences.
- Infectious Diseases
- Hospital Infection Control
- Hospital Infections Quality Improvement Programs
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- Dr Dhara B Shah is the Consultant in the Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar
- Clinical Observer in Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases at Royal Free Hospital, Hamstead, NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopedic Hospital, Stanmore, London
- She was associated with Vijaya Diagnostic Centre, Gurugram
- Senior Resident in Microbiology at Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Medical Services for a period of 3 years
- Consultant Clinical Microbiologist and Infection Control Incharge at Sarvodaya Multispeciality Hospital and Research Centre, Faridabad