Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Arun Bhanot
MBBS, MS (Orthopedics), Fellowship (Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery)
Chief of Spine Surgery
Dr Arun Bhanot is a well-known name in the country in the field of minimally invasive spine surgery and endoscopic spine surgery.
He has an experience of performing more than 2500 spinal procedures and more than 500 endoscopic spinal procedures with a very high success rate.
He is an invited faculty at various national and international conferences on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and has published many international papers and contributed towards textbooks on spine surgery with national and international publishers.
- Keyhole Endoscopic Spine Surgery under local anesthesia
- Keyhole Endoscopic Spine Surgery for spinal stenosis
- Microscopic Spinal decompressions
- Spinal Instrumentation, Microdecompression, Stabilization and Fusion procedures
- Spinal injection therapies
- Percutaneous Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty.
- Cervical Microdecompressions and stabilizations
- Spinal Fracture Stabilization
- Spinal Deformity Correction especially Kyphosis and Scoliosis
- Spinal Infections Treatment
Total Experience: Over 18 Years
- Senior Resident, Deptt of Orthopedics, Beas Hospital, Beas 1999-2000
- Senior Resident, Deptt of Orthopedics, SGRD Medical college, Amritsar, 2000 - 2001
- Senior Resident, Deptt of Orthopedics, Govt. Medical college, Amritsar, 2001 - 2004
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Swami Vivekanand Hospital, Ludhiana, 2004-2005
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Wooridul Hospital, Seoul, 2005-2006
- Associate Consultant, Spine Surgery, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi, 2006-2008
- Chief of Spine Services, Primus Hospital, Delhi, 2009-2012
- Chief of Spine Services, Paras Hospital, Gurguram, 2013-2017