Ghaziabad - Doctors
Dr. B P Tyagi
Senior Consultant - ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon
Dr Brij Pal Singh Tyagi Gold Medalist, MS (ENT) MGIMS Sevagram. Is a skilled in general Otolaryngology, Head & Neck. He is a Specialist in Head & Neck Oncology Surgery, OSAS Surgery, Cartilage Tymponoplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery.
Dr Tyagi entered the Limca Book of records for doing 55 ear drum operations (Endoscopic cartilage Tympanoplasty) in 17 hours 23 minutes on World Health Day (7 April 2015).
Born in a small village called Juletha, Meerut.Dr Tyagi completed his basic education from sardhana and later joined MGIMS Sevagram to do his MBBS and MS(ENT). Dr Tyagi aimed to be a doctor as he had seen lot of medical negligence in his childhood days. He dreamt to serve the poor and provide them with the best ever medical services.
- Endoscopic Nasal & Throat Surgery
- Micro Surgery of EAR
- Minimal Invasive Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- ENT, Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Surgery for Snoring (OSAS Surgery)
- Surgery for Voice (Phono surgery)
- Prolotherapy in ENT (Only ENT surgeon in GZB & NCR)
- Faciomaxilary Surgery (Only surgeron in GZB & NCR)
Total Experience: Over 24 Years
- Sr. Resident (E.N.T.) at Narendera Mohan Hospital, Mohan Nagar
- Sr. E.N.T. & Head and Neck Surgeon at Yashoda Hospital, Ghaziabad
- Visiting Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon at International Oncology Centre, Fortis, Noida
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
- Chairperson & Speaker in All National & State Conference of ENT since 1992
- Founder Vice President - Mental Health Ghaziabad
- Four Publications in various indexed Indian journals.