Ahmedabad - Doctors
Dr. Aarti Vazirani
MBBS, MS (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Dr Aarti is a specialist who provides medical and surgical care to individuals and has particular expertise in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system. This includes preventive care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases and laparoscopy. She has a broad base of knowledge and is skilled in her practice, providing high-quality health care for women. She is trained in maternal medicine, concerned with the care and consultation of patients with pregnancy and it’s complications (if any), having the knowledge of obstetrics, medical and surgical complications of mother and fetus, and using current approaches to diagnosis and treatment, and newborn adaptation. Apart from this, Dr Aarti is also adept in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, where she deals with the management of complex problems relating to infertility and providing effective treatment. She is well-versed to employ medical or surgical therapies, depending on the exact nature of the problem.
She has been a keen researcher, always doing her best in bringing the current advances into her practice. She has won several awards and has been recognized for her outstanding work. She has also been involved in online healthcare consultations, being one of the pioneer consultants in the e-health forum in India. She has addressed health concerns related to her field from over 25 countries in the world and has the ability to deal with multicultural patients having a myriad of health issues.
- Routine and high risk obstetrics and gynecology
- Assisted reproductive technics
- Hysteroscopy and hysterectomy
Total Experience: Over 9 Yrs
- Dr. Aarti is the Consultant Gynecologist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- She was associated with Makkad Medical Centre, Lucknow and had an independent private practice since 2011.
- She was working at King George Medical College and Sahara Hospital, Lucknow as Registrar at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- She has also worked at Babu Jagjivan Ram Municipal Hospital and St. Stevens Hospital, Delhi and BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad, being trained under the experts of the field.