Palam Vihar - Pulmonology
The Department of Pulmonology at Columbia Asia Hospital – Palam Vihar, Gurgaon offers management of acute and chronic lung diseases by a team of highly trained and experienced physicians. They provide treatment in the outpatient setting, as well as inpatients and those in intensive care units (ICU).
The consultants perform bronchoscopies for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes which are mostly done in emergency room or in the ICU. The consultants are experienced in the management of chronic diseases like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), allergies, asthma and tuberculosis. They manage patients with malignancies of the lung along with the surgeons and medical oncologists.
Treatments and Procedures
- Treatment of sleep disorders
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Evaluation and management of allergies
- Evaluation and management of acute and chronic lung infections
- Bronchoscopic procedures like diagnostic bronchoscopy, biopsies and broncho-alveolar lavage (BAL)
- Management of COPD and asthma
- Evaluation and treatment for snoring