Ghaziabad - Pediatric Surgery
The Department of Pediatric Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospital – Ghaziabad is committed to provide pediatric surgical care for all ages ranging from neonates to children requiring elective or emergency surgery. The focus is on evidence based comprehensive healthcare following internationally and nationally accepted protocols. The team is available round the clock to provide emergency services like foreign body removal and trauma care.
Treatments and Procedures
- 24-hour pediatric emergency services
- Major reconstructive genitourinary surgery for newborn and children
- Laparoscopic and Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
- Pediatric surgical oncology services
- Prenatal counselling and advice for expectant parents.
- Pediatric trauma services
- Pediatric anesthesia
- Minor procedures done under procedural sedation in the emergency room
- Surgery for congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH)
- Surgery for mal-rotation and volvulus
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of intussusception