Columbia Diabetes Care
LIVING WITH DIABETES
Columbia Asia helps you lead a normal life with diabetes. Early diagnosis through screening, appropriate treatment following international protocols and preventing complications is the main focus of Columbia Diabetes Care.
Columbia Diabetes Care is a comprehensive diabetes management program that offers care under a panel of specialists and treatment aimed at protecting organs and preventing organ damage.
Columbia Diabetes Care incorporates international protocols of diabetes management, personalized treatment and counseling along with benefits of a support group.
Enroll in the program: if you are a diabetic you need to monitor the ailment and prevent complications.
- Frequent episodes of hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia
- If uncontrolled, your diabetes can damage your kidneys, eyes, brain, heart and feet
Benefits of enrollment in Columbia Diabetes Care
- If you are at risk, periodic screening and tracking
- If diagnosed as a diabetic, trending of your diabetes over time
- Quarterly and annual diabetes checkup
- Multi-specialty consultations under one roof
- Dietician helps to tailor a plan a diet according to your preferences
- Podiatrist helps in foot care
- Diabetes educator round the clock to help you with any problems you may have
- Discounts in pharmacy and investigations
- Reminders of your appointments
- Help with fixing an early appointment with consultants and for investigations
- Education about the disease with access to information on latest advances in diabetes care
- Invitations to talks on related topics by health experts from around the globe
- Invitations to self-help group meetings